Problems with my site?

From: The Austin's (whest177)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 20:12:41 PDT

    Since there are so many members gone for the conference I'm sending this to more than one list serv, so please excuse duplicates! I am in the process of moving my art lesson pages to their own site, and they look great here at home ( I did most of my own HTML) yet when I looked at them from school I was flabbergasted! To my horror, everything that makes them look really cool isn't showing up at school. I don't know if it's because of the school's server or what. I have checked it with both IE and Netscape at home and no problems. Can anyone pop in and see if everything looks alright? My index page, art lesson index page, and art lessons are all in question. TIA!
    http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

    Michal

    ---