Re: Guess the Artist Quiz (Sky)

From: Holly112
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 18:05:00 PDT

     skygeoff writes:

     << I hung up 10 big prints by famous modern artists (19th and 20th century)
     in the
      hallway outside of the art room. I covered up the information at the
    bottom
     and
      taped over the artists' signatures. I taped a clue to each picture such as:
      "This artist invented pointillism." or "She was famous for her paintings of
      mothers and their children." Inside the art room door I have a box on the
      counter filled with pencils and small pieces of paper... >>

     What's the prize?
    Just curious........

    Holly :0)

    ---