RE: new topic

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 16:19:58 PDT

    Gabrielle,
            Here is the break down of our arts program - we have 720 slots for
    Toddlers - 6th graders.
    Tuesdays 1 toddler class 2 PK (3.5 - 5 years) classes
    Wednesdays 3 K-1st grade classes
    Thursday 3 2nd - 3rd grade classes
    Fridays 3 4th - 6th grade classes

    Daily schedule classes (enrollment 10 children per class)
    9:00 - 10:00
    10:15 - 11:15
    11:30 - 12:30

            Kids can come to one, two, or three classes each day. If they come to more
    than one class, they may bring a peanut-free snack. We charge $5.00 per
    class $4.00 for members. We pay for supplies through grants and sponsors to
    our supplement (class list)

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator