Re: plants and art

From: Rosikins
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 15:24:33 PDT

    At the conference in LA I went to an excellent session on nature and art. The
    gal who presented name eludes me did an excellent job she works in Seattle
    with a special program, it combines science and art.
    One thing they did was plant bean sprouts in plastic baggie with a wet paper
    towel and then draw it each day and label the parts,it was an effective
    observation journal and a hands on way to discover the parts as they grew.
    Just got in from LA , it was a great convention but I am tired! I will post
    some of the fun stuff I learned later. It was good to put faces to names!

    ---