Egyptian crossword puzzle or word search?

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 10:10:06 PDT

    Help - Cannot remember where I saw a crossword puzzle on Egyptian art and
    artifacts.
    Will take my third grade art students to Art and Archaeology at the
    University of
    Missouri in Columbia, Mo. next Tuesday. Had hoped to have a word puzzle of
    some sort for them to work on the bus. Have researched my links but it still
    eludes me.
    Anyone remember seeing one?

    On nudes in art - my third graders will be exposed to the greek and roman
    plaster
    cast room this year. Last third was voted down by third grade teachers -
    this year
    I told them "I will not censor this year - if you feel I have to then I will
    wait for next
    year in fourth grade to take them." they agreed to not censor. Roberta

    ---