Re: new topic (sunmmer school)

From: NachoCheez415
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 07:36:43 PDT

    to Ken, re summer schools for talented kids:
    My daughter is really talented in drawing and loves it and hates everything
    else about high school (even though she's really smart, so what's new). Do
    you know of any summer programs for talented high school students in your
    area which might be residential? We live in Salt Lake City.
    Many thanks.
    Mary in SLC

    ---