Summer Art Programs for MS

From: Judith Chandler (jchandler.edu.cn)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 00:12:16 PDT

    Summer Art Programs.

    I teach art in Beijing and many of my students go to the U.S. for the
    summer and would like to continue their art studies. Does anyone have
    information about summer art programs for middle school students? We are
    looking for something other than summer camp but it should be a boarding
    program.

    Judith

    ---