Re: Guess the Artist Quiz (Sky)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 21:27:45 PDT

    skygeoff writes:

    << I hung up 10 big prints by famous modern artists (19th and 20th century)
    in the
     hallway outside of the art room. I covered up the information at the bottom
    and
     taped over the artists' signatures. I taped a clue to each picture such as:
     "This artist invented pointillism." or "She was famous for her paintings of
     mothers and their children." Inside the art room door I have a box on the
     counter filled with pencils and small pieces of paper... >>

    Sky, I love your art history contest! It really sounds fun. I will try
    this. Anyway we can make art history exciting is great.
    Janice

    ---