Re: Harlem Renaissance Painters

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 19:38:35 PDT

    I don't know if the Census Bureau is using the same posters around the
    country, but here in Delaware they are showing a Jacob Lawrence print (The
    Library) with their request for everyone to participate in the census. I'm
    trying to get a copy of the poster as my studnets studied this painting and
    artist.
    Peace
    Gabrielle

    ---