Re: new topic

From: Artystyc3
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 18:43:38 PDT

    Jen-
    I've been doing the same thing for 5yrs.
    I need the summer job to suppliment my income teaching! ( Single Mom Syndrome)
    S&S has a nice catalog, with painter hats to leather tooling.( All "crafty
    type "stuff.) We do dreamcatchers, keyfobs,pinwheels, stain glass lookalike
    projects,
    tissue covered desk accessories, tops, frisbees colored with markers, Giant
    bubble
    contests, kite contests, pom-pom pets, NO chia-pets, angel fish made with
    clear plastic liter bottles, sun-catchers, friendship bracelets,bead
    projects...and it goes on and on.
    The pre-fab kits make it easy and relatively cheap.
    Patti-Artystyc3

    ---