Re: Photoshop and Arcimboldo

From: Bicyclken
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 18:16:27 PDT

    I had no ideIa they would love this project--never attemped it
    myself--until we were ready to do it. The finished ones look amazing. My
    collage was of Bob Dylan made of leaves. I will try and post some on our
    web site.

    I have aways wanted to use Arcimboldo as the inspiration for a project
    but little did I know where it would end up!!!!

    Thank you Teri that's a great idea for using Photoshop.

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA

    ---