RE: HELP_WRITING ACTIVITIES LINKED TO HUMANITIES NEEDED

From: Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 18:13:50 PDT

    I teach k-4. I love to use the venn diagram as an
    instrument of developing vacabulary and understanding
    elements and principles. My 4th graders will be
    comparing and contrasting a "Barbie" doll and the
    Matryoshka (nesting dolls)they just completed. They
    will use the venn diagram to create a written
    composition.