Art supply list

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 17:31:17 PDT

    This is the Fine Arts Proficiency Guide's supply list found in the
    Indiana Department of Education Prof Guide I have.

    It is long for level I There is the typical paints, paper, glue, etc.
    Also:Variety of brushes( shapes and sizes, charcoal, pens, bristol
    board, corrugated paper. finger paint paper, roll paper, railroad board,
    sand paper, white sulphite,Clay- ceramic clays, egyptian paste, glazes,
    oil clay, play dough, self hardening clay, FTners, plaster plaster
    gauze, styrofoam shapes, wires, wood scraps, yardsticks, rulers, tape,
    staples, starch, tin foil, waxed paper.
    Level II wants more- they ask for acrylics etc. I can only get the
    basics usually.
    Someone asked for this, and I can be more specific if they email me.

    Betsy

    ---