Re: Photoshop and Arcimboldo

From: Gumart1
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 16:44:51 PDT

    Neat lesson idea. Do you think you could do the same thing without a
    computer, in other words just using a face as a base and then collaging on
    top of it? You could use a photo transfer technique to create transparent
    images. Tell me what you think. I'll try this out tommorrow and see what I
    get. Thanks, Ruth in IL

    ---