Re: pantyhose wire sculpture

From: LM Paris (paris)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 16:17:24 PDT

    Is the wood base everyone using 4" x 4"? How tall is it?

    Do you think hot glue will hold the wire in the holes? If not, what
    should I buy...three classes worth.

    Thanks for your input on these questions and feel free to add any other
    words of wisdom. I will be doing this lesson in three weeks.

    LynnMarie

    ---