Harlem Renaissance Painters

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 15:08:37 PDT

    I need a site to use for American Heritage class -for Harlem Renaissance
    painters - The Jill Diesman site has been stripped of most of its images
    because of copyright disputes. Anyone have a suggestion. We used the
    Legion of Honor show last year but it appears to be gone.
    Sue E. Stewart
    Sumner High School

    ---