Re: interviews

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 12:07:26 PDT

    I was kind of surprised at an interview when they sat me at a computer in
    the main office and I had to write a complete lesson plan on a specific
    topic off the top of my head. I guess, just be prepared with the criteria
    for formal lesson plans, and get enough sleep the night before so you can
    think on your feet!

    Good luck!