Re: interviews

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 12:07:26 PDT

    I was kind of surprised at an interview when they sat me at a computer in
    the main office and I had to write a complete lesson plan on a specific
    topic off the top of my head. I guess, just be prepared with the criteria
    for formal lesson plans, and get enough sleep the night before so you can
    think on your feet!

    Good luck!

    >I have two interviews this week (Tuesday and Friday) for a position
    >art in
    >k-6 and 4-6 at two different schools. Does any one have any advice on THE
    >MOST important info to ask for and to be prepared to give? What you found
    >be most useful. These are my first interviews. I'll be getting my Masters
    >Art Educ. this June. Thanks in advance.
    >Donna G.

    Get Your Private, Free Email at