Re: MASKS

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 11:56:32 PDT

    The only other alternative is vaseline and they really resist that - the
    paper towel was Bunkie's idea - I've used both. If they are squeamish,
    the other alternative is to offer the mold (plastic) that you can buy from
    various catalogs - but they do have a sameness about them.

    Sue E. Stewart
    Sumner High School

    ---