Re: Art Students league and nudes-Re: Pennsylvania Academy of Art

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 11:11:05 PDT

    That is what I meant. I knew I typed the name wrong right after I sent it. I
    should proof read. The work I saw was of an elderly lady I knew. She started
    studying when she was ritired and would just go to class. I have not been
    inside. The closest i got was taking my ballet dancer daughter to the Freed
    store while she was studying at School of American Ballet one summer in NYC.
    We ate dinner at a diner across the street and I started thinking of
    O'keeffe who I think studied there. Susan