Re: henry moore 4th grade

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 10:59:33 PDT

    I place the clay in it's plastic bag in a hughe plastic bucket with a lid
    The kind of industrial size. If is is totally dry I pour water and let it
    soak on the bottom. Later when this is asorbed I turn on the softer side and
    start poking holes with a 1/2 inch size dowel rod. I poke down as far as I
    can and then fill those holes wiht water. I pour in extra water to asorb in
    the new bottom wrapp the bag and stick back into the bucket. I keep
    repeating the process until the clay is workable.