interviews

From: DtGaffney
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 08:24:47 PDT

    I have two interviews this week (Tuesday and Friday) for a position teaching
    art in
    k-6 and 4-6 at two different schools. Does any one have any advice on THE
    MOST important info to ask for and to be prepared to give? What you found to
    be most useful. These are my first interviews. I'll be getting my Masters in
    Art Educ. this June. Thanks in advance.

    Donna G.

    ---