Re: [Fwd: bogus Art News Subscript?]

From: Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 04:10:56 PDT

    Welcome to the new way of aggressive subscription
    services. Art News is not the only magazine that does
    this. It seems though one asks for a sample which
    becomes a subscription if a person does not notify the
    company to cancel. Perhaps we,the consumer, should
    check with Attorney Generals etc. about fraudulent
    practices.

    Dennis Morris

    and received"