Re: MASKS

From: DHJones3
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 03:44:36 PDT

     Wet paper towels are not messy. They may get a little plaster on the tip of
    the nose but that is all. We cut a hole in a piece of newspaper the size of
    the face ( this protects the hair and part of the clothes) and if it is too
    big tape it small. Then, put the wet paper towels ove the face and apply the
    plaster strips. You don't have to worry about getting the vaseline
    off...what a mess to deal with .

    ---