Re: HELP_WRITING ACTIVITIES LINKED TO HUMANITIES NEEDED

From: Artemis420
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 18:20:01 PDT

    In a message dated 4/2/00 5:17:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Alasann1
    writes:

    << I am trying to prepare a professional development lesson for teachers
    showing
     them great ideas on how to inspire kids to greater writing by using the
    arts.
     If you would be so kind, please send me ideas that have been tried and true
     for you. I need them. I will be happy to share some I have gotten for you as
     well. I JUST HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY YET FROM ANYONE, SO I CAN'T SHARE THEM YET.
     Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

    I have done this with a collection of art prints from books.
    Students choose a print of a landscape and a portrait and use them for
    setting and character(s). Its a good beginning or platform.
    Artie

    ---