Re: MASKS

From: JudyandharryS
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 17:33:45 PDT

    What I like about using the paper towel method is that the faces stay
    clean--no vaseline or plaster to wash off. The plaster impressions are very
    good. Before I learned of this method, I had kids with plaster stuck to
    their eyelashes, and skin from their lips ending up inside the impression.
    Horrible! I think you'll like doing it this way. I wouldn't use those
    institutional type towels. The household kind mold nicely to the face. Have
    the wearer tear a hole for breathing, which can be covered when the mask is
    off the face.
    Judy

    ---