HELP_WRITING ACTIVITIES LINKED TO HUMANITIES NEEDED

From: Alasann1
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 17:15:12 PDT

    I am trying to prepare a professional development lesson for teachers showing
    them great ideas on how to inspire kids to greater writing by using the arts.
    If you would be so kind, please send me ideas that have been tried and true
    for you. I need them. I will be happy to share some I have gotten for you as
    well. I JUST HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY YET FROM ANYONE, SO I CAN'T SHARE THEM YET.
    Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

    ---