MASKS

From: dj (djash)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 16:50:14 PDT

    I remember someone mentioned that they used wet paper towels to cover
    the face .... then they had the kids apply paris craft strips over the
    towels to form face impressions for mask making. How messy did this
    technique get? I really want nice face formations. Any special tips?
    I've used tin foil in the past. Tin foil will not get flat enough and
    form fitting enough to create the smooth facial surface I need for this
    project. The wet paper towel method sounds interesting but I teach high
    school and you all know how fussy high school kids are about their
    appearance - especially the girls!!! Any suggestions would be greatly
    appreciated as always.
    Thanks,
    Donna -

    ---