Help? Need good arguments on Getting a G4 over The imac

From: Tammie Tonniges (ttonnig.ne.us)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 14:44:48 PDT

    We are replacing our Mac Lab this year and we originally asked for G4's
    with 17" monitors. This lab is used for various classed plus my Graphic
    Design class. We currently use photoshop 5.5 and Freehand 8. The imac
    has a 15" monitor. I really need some good data on why the school
    district should spend the extra on the G4's and not the imac and this lab
    will not be replaced for at least another 5-10 years. We would like to
    start animation with in another year or two and what programs would anyone
    suggest to use that could make a difference in the hardware that is
    purchase. Thanks for anyones help.

    Tammie Tonniges, Teacher

    ---