Directions for game & Madonna & St. Anne

From: DtGaffney
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 13:46:07 PDT

    Has anyone ever had the game "Philanthropist"? It is made by a company by the
    name Mecenes Inc. Published back in 1992. I have all the parts, board etc.
    but no directions on how to play the game. If anyone has them or can direct
    me to the publisher I would be very grateful. I would even pay for copies of
    the directions if need be.

    Thanks
    Donna

    By the way for the person looking for info on the Madonna & St. Anne etc. by
    DaVinci, see History of Italian Renaissance Art by Frederick Hart
    (Prentice-Hall Publishers) page 401. It was hung right next to the Mona Lisa
    in the Louvre. It is an exquisite painting.

    ---