Re: new topic

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 11:41:35 PDT

    > If you were going to start a summer art program, what would you offer?
    > how would you like to break it down? Would you do it all day or just a
    few
    > hours?
    > what would you charge? would you look at this as a chance to do the "fun"
    > things you never have time to do or would it be just another pain in the
    butt?
    > has anyone out there ever started a program or are you currently involved
    in
    > one?

    Dear Gabrielle,

    I'm teaching a "Summer Academy" class for 3 hours a day, 3 days a week, for
    three weeks. I've decided to teach calligraphy, and combine it with
    bookmaking. It's open to students in grades 4-6. I am not sure exactly
    what I'm going to teach them, but if anyone has any great ideas, let me
    know. I can't remember how much I'm being paid, but I know there is
    planning time built in, and $100 dollars for supplies. I think class size
    is 15.

    Leah

    ---