Re: Decorating ideas needed for Music teacher retirement party.

From: John Kupcinski (jckup)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 12:41:40 PDT

    "key board" (as in piano) placemats or gigantic table runner for the
    cookies/ punch table

    black balloons with matching (or not) dowels and "flags" for muscial notes

    musical instrument (tagboard, student created) mobiles or stabiles

    Glue glitter to the inside of the CD cases for added "glitz"

    Hopes this helps
    Cheryl

    On Sun, 2 Apr 2000, Jean wrote:
    >Ok Art Netters---You always have the best ideas. Our music teacher is
    >retiring and they asked my help with table decorations and any other
    >decorating ideas. I don't mind doing it, he is one terrrific guy. Do you
    >have any cute, CHEAP ideas? Any ideas are welcomed, a project I could do
    >with the students or something I could create with parents help. The only
    >music related items I have are a ton of the clear plastic CD jewel cases.
    >Let your imaginations soar.
    >Thanks Jean in Michigan

    ---