Re: Decorating ideas needed for Music teacher retirement party.

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 08:32:51 PDT

    Would it be tacky to just have the children make the decorations. they love
    to be part of a party. We are having a retirement reception for our music
    teacher (just as
    I have her trained to love art and work with me) and one of our school cooks.
     Plus
    this will be for our most wonderful principal and his wife our counselor - we
    hate to
    see all of them go. I plan to get my kids involved and let them do some of
    the
    decorations with my control - don;t want any scribbles. I;m thinking of
    summer
    trees with flowers - paper - musical notes - origami creatures and flowers.
    etc.
    Thinking not done yet. If you find some really spectacular idea please let
    me know too. Thanks Roberta

    ---