Decorating ideas needed for Music teacher retirement party.

From: Jeanalice2
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 07:15:08 PDT

    Ok Art Netters---You always have the best ideas. Our music teacher is
    retiring and they asked my help with table decorations and any other
    decorating ideas. I don't mind doing it, he is one terrrific guy. Do you
    have any cute, CHEAP ideas? Any ideas are welcomed, a project I could do
    with the students or something I could create with parents help. The only
    music related items I have are a ton of the clear plastic CD jewel cases.
    Let your imaginations soar.
    Thanks Jean in Michigan

    ---