Re: artsednet digest: April 01, 2000

From: Lyden1819
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 07:06:27 PDT

    << : "Teri S. Mason" <terily> >>
    Teri--I have the exact same situation at my schools. I've come up with a
    couple of solutions. One is that I have collaborated eith the computer
    teachers and developed lessons that can be introduced and created "by hand"
    in the art room and then the computer teachers demonstrate, during their
    time, how the design can be done on the computer. Each of us are teaching the
    students how to use and compare the " tools of the trade" to create an
    artwork. The projects, thus far are radial geometric designs and
    tesselations. You can see some of them on my webpage. Ceil
    <A HREF="http://205.238.211.51/clyden/FCart.html">Click here: Fishing Creek's
    Art Room</A>

    ---