Digital Vid & Vid Production

From: The Osbornes (gosborne)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 18:25:50 PST

    I have just accepted a position teaching Digital Video and Video Production at a 'brand new' high school here
    in Washington. I worked in commercial TV production for 7+ years, and have taught for the last
    5+ years, but not in Video...
    So, I am looking for suggestions on curriculum/lessons/sample syllabus' etc. for both areas.
    Also, suggestions on classroom textbooks, video editing software, what's good what isn't etc.,
    we're a PC based lab.
    I'd appreciate any information you all have to share.
    Thanks much
    G. Osborne,

    ---