Re: new topic-Summer art program ideas

From: Jeanalice2
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 15:51:16 PST

    1. Run the program for a week in the mornings 9 to 12.
    2. Offer classes that are themed based, i.e. clay, jewelry, fabric painting,
    tie dye etc.
    3. The price would have to cover supplies, and your wage. The wages for
    summer
    programs are usually based on substitute teacher wages instead of contract.
    4. Include a field trip to a museum, studio, or an on site drawing,
    painting, sketching venue. The places you never get to take your regular art
    classes.
    Some ideas that worked in our area. Jean in Michigan

    ---