Re: mobiles

From: Mbhirst
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 14:34:28 PST

    Anybody have great info and ideas about teaching a mobile design lesson to
    high school? I have a Calder video and some ideas about balance, etc. Am
    looking for great media and construction ideas to help me plan what we are
    going to do.
    Thanks in advance. I am going back on Monday after a wonderful week of Spring
    Break.
    Marcia in Illinois

    ---