new topic

From: Iteachart7
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 14:24:41 PST

    If you were going to start a summer art program, what would you offer?
    how would you like to break it down? Would you do it all day or just a few
    hours?
    what would you charge? would you look at this as a chance to do the "fun"
    things you never have time to do or would it be just another pain in the butt?
    has anyone out there ever started a program or are you currently involved in
    one?

    I'm being asked to consider this. My employer is very open to art programs.
    I am considering this, but, I need to get a grip on what to do first.

    Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
    Peace
    Gabrielle

    ---