Re: CD-Roms- art interactives???

From: Amy Gardziel (algardziel)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 07:29:33 PST

    I bought the Intel computer microscope for my room. When the 3rd grade
    students learned about Georgia O'Keefe they went outside to pick wild
    flowers and were able to look at the flowers up close. Sometimes a small bug
    would be crawling around the flower,which made it extra exciting. The micro
    scope was able to magnify 10x 60X and 200x.
      When the students finished their pastel paintings they were able to
    collect other specimens to take pictures and video's with the microscope.
    This was a great investment , the students were able to include art, science
    and technology all in one lesson.

    Amy Gardziel
    Alvin, Texas

    ---