Re: CD-Roms- art interactives???

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 06:54:58 PST

    In a message dated 4/1/00 6:27:31 AM Pacific Standard Time, terily

    << I have several cd-roms in my classroom. I have two computers, a
     scanner and a color printer (plus a digital camera). Sounds great, >>

    Send them my way!!! I am computer poor. Am curious about the KidPix. Is it
    just free draw or other stuff kids can use- I have access to the computer
    room across
    the hall and when the building heats up about the end of April I try to have
    K-5 classes
     in the cool computer room. On the downside the "mouses" are often neutered
    the highscool students so "no balls" no mouse action. And the printer runs
    Thanks for anything on Kid Pix. Roberta