Re: Rosa and Woody

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 06:41:25 PST

    , Rosa - thanks for a wonderful art show. I love seeing your Icelandic
    Children's art
    It does seem so much like my kids art - fresh, lively and so colorful! The
    children
    should be so proud to have their work displayed like this. Thanks kids your
    work
    is absolutely beautiful!!!

      I hope to have a summer art show for my school district on our school page.
     I have the pictures - now to just find time to get the tech to show me the
    last steps in getting it on the web page.

    Thanks for sharing Roberta

    wduncan writes:

    << more of her students work at >>

    Woody - thanks for untangling the tech part of this. I found if I clicked on
    the url
    with the last digit 1 Rosa had an arrow (next I guessed) and it led me
    consecutively
    to the next wonderful slide. Roberta

    ---