Re: CD-Roms- art interactives???

From: Casart9197
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 06:31:54 PST

    With Open Eyes images from the art institute of Chicago is very good timeline
    is interactive, different games and features for each piece in the colection
    I went to the Met web site, filled out a questionnaire and received free a n
    interactive cdrom on the Imperial China exhibit a few years ago
    Look What I see from the Met is also very good- tutorials and art history
    combined
    Hope this helps
    Christine

    ---