Re: Twisters misc.

From: Artystyc3
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 06:30:42 PST

    Pam,
         Knowing Texas, you understand rural communities. Sandflat was two
    buildings in a small community......a Postoffice/grocery store across the
    road from the Sandflat Baptist Church. Period. My ex went to Seminary in Ft.
    Worth and we served in that church for several years before returning to
    Florida.
    It's located between Cleburne and Grandview. I'm still in contact with the
    "locals".
    Being an artist-they asked me to paint"Sandflat Grocery Store" across a
    couple of roof boards they called a sign. Very classy........
    Perhaps you can find one of those on the memory map.
    Patti

    ---