re: Art Across America Participants

From: Teri S. Mason (terily)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 06:19:19 PST

    Lorrie,
      I think mine are unmounted...That was before I started a relationship
    with the local Hobby Lobby (now we get more matboard than you could
    imagine). Yes, you have permission to laminate the pieces. Also, can
    you send me the names of the kids' whose work you have from Hutto? I
    can't remember all 3 of them...

    Thanks,

    Teri (Sanford) Mason
    Hutto, Texas