Re: Technology

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 06:02:13 PST

    Pat,
            Sounds like your district has the right idea. No sense putting all
    that equipment out there to be wasted, broken or whatever.
    A question, are they providing training opportunities ? That's where
    I got into my "internet in instruction" class. By taking the class I got
    My second computer, laser printer, digital camera, etc. You can check
    out our class and course of study at:
            http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us//course/course99.html
                                    Woody in KC

    --