Re: Technology

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 06:02:13 PST

            Sounds like your district has the right idea. No sense putting all
    that equipment out there to be wasted, broken or whatever.
    A question, are they providing training opportunities ? That's where
    I got into my "internet in instruction" class. By taking the class I got
    My second computer, laser printer, digital camera, etc. You can check
    out our class and course of study at:
                                    Woody in KC

    Donald Peters wrote:

    > Then they have also started buying technology for the classrooms. But there
    > is a catch. In order to get the technology you have to pass classes or tests
    > to prove you are ready for it. In the past we had too many teachers
    > receiving computers that had no idea how to even turn it on. Money going to
    > waste.
    > Pass the first level get a new Pentium class IBM w/DVD player, Microsoft
    > Office and Virus scan.
    > Pass the second level get your choice of printers.
    > Pass the third level get a 32" digital television to hook up to your
    > computer.
    > Pass the fourth level, money for software for your classroom.

    > Pat

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan
    You are welcome to visit my Web Site at