Re: My students works..and Rosa too

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 05:37:54 PST

    Hey ArtsEdNetters, Look what I found:

    In fooling around with the link Rosa sent us, Look what I found:
    A picture of Rosa http://www.myndak.is/new/nam/namskeid.html
    I hope I'm not in real trouble here.
            You can see more of her students work at
             http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/008.html
                           or try this
            http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/007.html
            http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/006.html
            http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/005.html
            http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/004.html
            http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/003.html
            http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/002.html
            http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/001.html
            http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/009.html
    The last one is where I found the link to Rosa's photo. It also has
    students working in the classroom. Please don't be mad at me Rosa.
                                            Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan