Re: My students works..and Rosa too

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 05:37:54 PST

    Hey ArtsEdNetters, Look what I found:

    In fooling around with the link Rosa sent us, Look what I found:
    A picture of Rosa
    I hope I'm not in real trouble here.
            You can see more of her students work at
                           or try this
    The last one is where I found the link to Rosa's photo. It also has
    students working in the classroom. Please don't be mad at me Rosa.
                                            Woody in KC

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan
    You are welcome to visit my Web Site at