Re: My students works.......

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 05:20:21 PST

    Rosa,
            The student work is fantastic. I got to look at other pages by
    just changing the number at the end of your URL. I'm very impressed
    at the size of the work. I am going to have to try more collaborative
    work with my students. Thanks for sharing, I will have my students
    check out your show.
                                            Woody in KC

    Rosa Juliusdottir wrote:
     Then there are two panels that are 5 mtrs.
    > wide by 1 mtr. high where 17 children worked on each panel and finally
    > there are several works that were done straight on to the white stucco
    > walls by ten teenagers(13 to 15 yrs.) The show has been a great success,
    > our president came to the opening to the great delight of the students. I
    > have a couple of url for you if you want to look at the works, one is just
    > the works and is this: http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/008.html
                            or try this
            http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/007.html
            http://www.myndak.is/new/rk/born/006.html