Museum Lighting Research
Articles in the GCI newsletter
- Lighting Workshop (Summer 2007)
- Illuminating Alternatives: Research in Museum Lighting (Spring 2004)
- Museum Lighting Meeting (Spring 2003)
- Cuttle, C., "A proposal to reduce the exposure to light of museum objects without reducing illuminance of the level of satisfaction of museum visitors", J. Am. Inst. for Conservation, 39, 229-244, 2000.
- Arney, J.S., Jacobs, A.J., and R. Newman, "The influence of oxygen on the fading of organic colorants", J. Am. Inst. for Conservation, 18, 108-117, 1979.
Search the Getty Library Catalog
- For further information on this subject, you can search the Getty Research Library Catalog.
Last updated: July 2010