China Principles: Conservation and Management Principles for Cultural Heritage Sites in China
Project Documents and Publications
Guolong Lai, Martha Demas, and Neville Agnew. "Valuing the Past in China: The Seminal Influence of Liang Sicheng on Heritage Conservation." Orientations, Vol. 35, No. 2 (March) 2004, 82-89.
- Neville Agnew, Martha Demas, Sharon Sullivan and Kirsty Altenburg. "The begetting of charters: Genesis of the China Principles." Historic Environment, Vol. 18, No. 1 (September) 2004, 40-45.
Articles in the GCI newsletter
- GCI and Dunhuang Academy Mark Twenty-Year Collaboration (Spring 2010)
- Shuxiang Temple at Chengde (Summer 2007)
- China Principles Workshop (Summer 2006)
- Partnership: We're in This Boat Together (Fall 2004)
- Second Printing of China Principles (Fall 2004)
- China Initiatives (Fall 2003)
- China Principles (Summer 2003)
- China Principles Project at Chengde (Fall 2002)
- Silk Road Conference Update (Summer 2002)
- Wall Painting Conservation and the China Principles at Mogao Grottoes (Spring 2002)
- The China Principles (Summer 2001)
- China Principles Team Visits U.S. Sites (Summer 2000)
- Conservation Principles for Sites in China (Spring 1998)
- Cave Temples of Mogao
Agnew, Neville, ed., Conservation of Ancient Sites on the Silk Road: Proceedings of an International Conference on the Conservation of Grotto Sites. Los Angeles: The Getty Conservation Institute, 1997. Downloadable in eight separate sections.
Agnew, Neville, ed. Conservation of Ancient Sites on the Silk Road: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on the Conservation of Grotto Sites, Mogao Grottoes, Dunhuang, People's Republic of China, June 28-July 3, 2004. Los Angeles: The Getty Conservation Institute, 2010. Downloadable in 11 separate sections. A bound copy is available for purchase at the Getty Bookstore.
Search Getty Research Library Catalog
- For further information on this subject, you can search the Getty Research Library Catalog.
Last updated: December 2010