MOSAIKON: A Regional Strategy for the Conservation of Mosaics in the Mediterranean
- Spring 2011, English | Arabic
Roby, Thomas, and Martha Demas, eds. Mosaics In Situ: An Overview of Literature on Conservation of Mosaics in Situ. Los Angeles: The Getty Conservation Institute, 2012.
Training and Capacity Building
The Getty Conservation Institute and Institut National du Patrimoine, Tunisia. "Technician Training for the Maintenance of In Situ Mosaics, 2011 edition"
Available in English, French and Arabic
*Technician Training for the Maintenance of In Situ Mosaics, 2011 Edition
*Formation de technicians à l'entretien des mosaïques in situ, Édition 2011
*Arabic-language technician training handbook, 2011 Edition
The Getty Conservation Institute and the Israel Antiquities Authority. "Illustrated Glossary: Mosaics In Situ Project." 2003. (17pp., 1.5MB)
Articles in the GCI newsletter
- MOSAIKON: A Strategic Regional Program for the Conservation of Mosaics in the Mediterranean (Fall 2010)
- Stories in Stone: Conserving Mosaics of Roman Africa; Masterpieces from the National Museums of Tunisia
- Tunisian Mosaics: Treasures from Roman Africa
- Lessons Learned: Reflecting on the Theory and Practice of Mosaic Conservation
The Conservation of the Orpheus Mosaic at Paphos, Cyprus. (88pp., 9.5MB)
Search Getty Research Library Catalog
- For further information on this subject, you can search the Getty Research Library Catalog.
Last updated: December 2011